Converse has again tapped America’s leading menswear designer to create a new capsule that’s a thoroughly modern mashup of streetwear and traditional gentleman's fabrics. Through a subversive collection, Todd Snyder reinterprets classic prep culture for the streets of today. The distinct designs blend contemporary techniques with vintage country-club style—in homage to the racquet sports origins of the iconic Jack Purcell. This racquet-pattern knit cardigan brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details and a throwback pattern.
- 97% POLYESTER, 3% SPANDEX (ELASTANE)
- Limited-edition cardigan designed by Todd Snyder with Todd Snyder x Jack Purcell racquet knit pattern
- Front button closure and front welt pockets on either hip
- Herringbone Jack Purcell x Todd Snyder main label; felt “Snyder” label on the interior neck seam
- Embroidered star chevron on wearer’s right wrist; yarn-dyed striped detailed ribbing
Style code: 10023353-A01