Converse has again tapped America’s leading menswear designer to create a new capsule that’s a thoroughly modern mashup of streetwear and traditional gentleman's fabrics. Through a subversive collection, Todd Snyder reinterprets classic prep culture for the streets of today. The distinct designs blend contemporary techniques with vintage country-club style—in homage to the racquet sports origins of the iconic Jack Purcell. This pair of joggers brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated design, and modern street style.
- 68% COTTON, 29% POLYESTER, 3% SPANDEX (ELASTANE)
- Limited-edition joggers designed by Todd Snyder made with double-knit pique fabric
- Zip-up side pockets with branded zipper puller; deep herringbone pocket lining
- Felt "Snyder" label on neck seam; embroidered vintage graphic on the left leg
- Cotton barrel drawcords with clamp label; the exposed zipper on ankles with branded zipper puller
Style code: 10023350-A01