Converse has again tapped America’s leading menswear designer to create a new capsule that’s a thoroughly modern mashup of streetwear and traditional gentleman's fabrics. Through a subversive collection, Todd Snyder reinterprets classic prep culture for the streets of today. The distinct designs blend contemporary techniques with vintage country-club style—in homage to the racquet sports origins of the iconic Jack Purcell. This hoodie brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated jacquard plaid fabric, and applique lettering.
- 98% POLYESTER, 2% SPANDEX (ELASTANE)
- Limited-edition hoodie designed by Todd Snyder made with 360GSM jacquard knit plaid houndstooth fabric
- "Purcell" felt applique patches and embroidered Jack Purcell logo; yarn-dyed striped detailed ribbing
- Herringbone Jack Purcell x Todd Snyder tag and back-neck label; yarn-dyed striped detailed ribbing
- Felt "Snyder" label on neck seam and embroidered Star Chevron on right wrist
Style code: 10023349-A01