Converse has again tapped America’s leading menswear designer to create a new capsule that’s a thoroughly modern mashup of streetwear and traditional gentleman's fabrics. Through a subversive collection, Todd Snyder reinterprets classic prep culture for the streets of today. The distinct designs blend contemporary techniques with vintage country-club style—in homage to the racquet sports origins of the iconic Jack Purcell. This long-sleeve rugby shirt brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated velour fabric, and a vintage-style graphic.
- 75% POLYESTER, 25% COTTON
- Limited-edition rugby shirt designed by Todd Snyder made with a 330GSM velour fabric
- Embroidered Jack Purcell logo; herringbone Jack Purcell x Todd Snyder tag and back-neck label
- Corded piping along raglan sleeve seams; yarn-dyed striped detailed ribbing
- Felt “Snyder” label on neck seam; embroidered Jack Purcell wedge side vent detail
Style code: 10023348-A01