Converse has again tapped America’s leading menswear designer to create a new capsule that’s a thoroughly modern mashup of streetwear and traditional gentleman's fabrics. Through a subversive collection, Todd Snyder reinterprets classic prep culture for the streets of today. The distinct designs blend contemporary techniques with vintage style—in homage to the racquet sports origins of the iconic Jack Purcell. This crew neck sweater brings that combination of craft and heritage to the forefront with refined details, elevated velour fabric, and a throwback graphic.
- 75% POLYESTER, 25% COTTON
- Limited-edition crew neck shirt designed by Todd Snyder made with a velour fabric
- Embroidered Jack Purcell logo; herringbone Jack Purcell x Todd Snyder tag and back-neck label
- Corded piping along raglan sleeve seams; yarn-dyed striped detailed ribbing
- Felt “Snyder” label on neck seam; embroidered Star Chevron on right wrist
Style code: 10023346-A01